Dates and Venue
- Date: the 28th June – 1st of July, 2022
- Venue: Central Hall Westminster.
- Address: Storey's Gate, London SW1H 9NH, UK
Attendance of the participants
The Technical Secretariat will be located in the Lecture Hall of the Central Hall Westminster. During the Conference, the Technical Secretariat will be in charge, among others, of the following functions:
- Documentation delivery.
- Attendance to the speakers and committee members.
- Accommodation and travel help for the participants of the Conference.
Open hours of the technical secretary
- Tuesday 28th of June: from 7.30 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
- Wednesday 29th of June: from 8.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m.
- Thursday 30th of June: from 8.00 a.m. till 6.10 p.m.
- Friday 1st of June: from 8.00 a.m. till 6.00 p.m
Please be aware of the next information
- The documentation can be received at the Technical Secretariat from Tuesday, 28th of June, at 7:30 a.m. Please, after receiving it, check it out.
- The Conference participants must have their accreditation card in a visible place to access the venue and the scientific sessions.
- Mobile phones must remain disconnected in all rooms with scientific activities.
- Any variation of the official program or novelty that may arise will be announced in a timely manner through the Technical Secretariat itself.
Submission of the presentations
The submission of the presentations will be organized by the Technical Secretariat. Presentations must be uploaded at the same room you will be presenting your abstract.
Access to the programme activities
Delegates must carry their accreditation card in a visible place to access to the scientific sessions.
All certificates will be available by accessing the "Private area" section on the Conference website in "My certificates" section.
- Certificate of registration: It is available from the moment you register.
- Abstract certificate: It can be downloaded one week after the end of the Conference.
- Certificate of collaboration: It will be available for speakers one week after the end date of the Conference.