|Early Bird Rate
Until 5 June 2022
6 June 2022 - 27 June 2022
From 28 June 2022
|Non partner in person||Partner in person||Virtual||Non partner in person||Partner in person||Virtual||Non partner in person||Partner in person||Virtual||Any participant in person||Any participant virtual|
Group A (1)
Group B (1)
Group C (1)
Group D (1)
Residents,trainees other non- medical Health Professionals eg, Psychologists, Psychiatric Nurses, Nurses, Social Workers, Occupational therapists etc.
Students, service users, carers (2)
(1) Full information is available on the website.
(2) Students will have to send a copy of their student card (or proof of the student status) by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration to the Conference includes:
- Congress documentation
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Access to commercial exhibition area
In order to sign up for the Gala Dinner (7.00 pm at 1 Wimpole St, London W1G 0AE), please click HERE, enter your username and password provided in the registration confirmation email and select the option “ Sign up for Gala dinner”.
Registrations should be completed using the conference website. Alternatively, you may submit a completed registration form with a transfer receipt or a Credit Card authorization form to the technical secretariat. Registration forms can be downloaded from the Registration Area on the website.
- The name of the person to be registered may be changed until June, 6th 2022. No further changes will be admitted afterwards and registrations will be non-transferable.
- To request an invoice, please expressly indicate it in the comments section while registering, detailing the following billing information: CLIENT NAME, ID / TAX ID and address.
- Once you are registered, you can access your personal area with the user and password information you will have received in your email, and you can check the services you have purchased. If you do not remember your login information you may request it at email@example.com
All cancellations must be requested in written, sending an email to the following address registrations@wfmh2022com indicating the registration to be cancelled:
- Cancellations requested before February 7TH 2022: 75% of the registration fee will be reimbursed, discounting 25% for administrative expenses.
- Cancellations requested from February 7TH to 16TH May 2022: 50% of the registration fee will be reimbursed
- Cancellations requested from 17TH May 2022: registration fee will not be reimbursed resulting in 100% loss of the registration fee.
Via Bank Transfer: You must provide proof of payment (i.e transfer confirmation or receipt) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the name of the Conference and the delegate to be registered. Once we can confirm your deposit has been transferred into our bank account, the confirmation of the registration will be notified via e-mail.
- Bank: Santander UK
- Account holder: PHASE 20 EVENTS LTD
- IBAN: GB74ABBY09022210913020
- BIC/SWIFT: ABBYGB2LXXX
- Adress: WELLS HOUSE, 80, UPPER STREET LONDON ENGLAND N1 0NU
Via credit card – in this case you must submit:
- Card type: VISA, MASTERCARD, AMEX…
- Account holder
- Card name
- Expiration Date
- Security Number
Note: Transfer/Currency exchange costs which may come up from these transactions must be covered by the delegate.