Please read the submission rules before submitting an abstract
• Abstracts must be submitted online via the website only.
• ABSTRACTS SUBMITTED BY EMAIL WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
• If you wish to submit an abstract for the 23rd WFMH World Congress ‘Mental Health – a global priority’ please proceed to abstract submission and click on the relevant tickbox.
• Abstracts must be submitted in English.
• Abstracts may be submitted for oral or e-poster presentation.
• The Scientific Committee will determine whether the abstract will be accepted for presentation, with consideration given to the author’s preference.
Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline. Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
• The same person may submit up to 4 abstracts regardless of presenting author.
• The same person may serve as presenting author on up to 4 abstracts.
• Presenting authors must be registered participants.
• Only abstracts of authors who have paid their registration fees by the Early Registration Deadline of June 5th, 2022 will be scheduled for presentation.
• Submission of an abstract acknowledges your acceptance for the abstract to be published in the official Congress publications. The presenting author is required to ensure that all co-authors are aware of the content of the abstract and agree to its submission, before submitting the abstract.
Previously Presented/Published Policy:
• Abstracts that have been previously presented at another meeting may not be submitted.
Disclosure of Conflicts of Interest:
• Abstract submitters will be required to disclose any conflict of interests in the submission form.
Instructions for preparation of presentations will be made available on the Congress website.